Ekaya Pink Bird Motif Banarasi Saree
Each saree is woven by 2-3 weavers simultaneously in a traditional pit loom often taking almost 4-5 weeks to make just one fine piece of silk. Kadhwa or 'Kadhua' is an exclusive technique of handloom weaving in Varanasi region.
Once again Ekaya mixes tradition with contemporary motifs and patterns to create a saree that unites the past and present. The saree is detailed with a geometric bird motifs and finished by juxtaposing these motifs with chic modern stripes on the pallu.
Wear yours with a dark lip and statement earrings.
We are delighted to offer you a free blouse stitching service once your order is placed.
- Product Care: Always keep the garment wrapped in cotton fabrics
- Avoid spraying perfume directly onto the saree
- Do Not Use naphthalene balls
- Do Not Iron directly on Zari
- Comes with matching blouse piece
- Blouse shown in picture is for styling purposes only
- Dry Clean Only
SIZE AND FIT
One size saree.
We are delight to stitch the blouse to your size, free of charge when the order is placed.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries.
This products ships out immediately. Additional 5 days will be required if stitching of blouse is required but this service is free of charge.